Saturday, November 6, 2010

Frosty Saturday!

This morning was our coldest of the season and we had a heavier frost!  I see out on FB thatmy family who lives about 100 miles north of here,  had snow!  Not a lot, but snow!!!  I can wait a while for that!

Last week was busy with different things--not much sewing.  I managed to do some 'flinging' from my dining room--I cleaned out a drawer from the china cabinet base and 'flung' things I once thought I really needed to keep.  Spice bottles and lids -- the lids never fit on very tightly so the spices wouldn't keep very long!  The rack that held them has been long gone.  Weightwatchers things--I no longer do Weightwatchers, but I still do watch what I eat.  A couple of books--one on "How to Get Organized" (groan!!!).  I know how, I just don't do it consistently!

Well, David came along and saw my bag full of 'stuff', and began to ask me lots of questions about it! lol!  I don't know how much he kept.  He took what he kept to the garage to put in a 'yard sale' box.  I'm sure some made it to the garbage can! lol!  I have to chuckle (or I might cry a little!); this seems to happen everytime I try to divest us of 'stuff'!  However, it does go out of the house, and that is good!  So all is peace and harmony with no hard feelings.  And I'm enjoying the empty space left by the things that were laying around and are now tucked into that drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment