Saturday, March 12, 2011

Time Flies Faster!

My how time flies!  Over a month since I've posted anything!  Well, Valentine's Day has come and gone and I have pictures to post of my roses.  I've finished the charm paks of "Hearts AFlutter" into a flimsy and it is now on the machine frame and hopefully will be finished completely Monday, March 21 at 'Hugs' day with my guild friends so that will soon be posted, too.  Then the 'blue bowl' flimsy will be quilted. 

 In the meantime, I've started my 'Rose Wreath' hand applique quilt which I started as a 'Stashbuster' anniversary quilt!  I was going to do machine applique, but some of the pieces are so small and I was having such a hard time prepping them, that I've decided to do it by hand.  Needless to say, it won't be finished by November, at least this year!  Now I'm thinking about what else I would like to do--no lack of choices, just deciding on one!

Today it is 67 degrees and partly cloudy!  Such an improvement over last Saturday when we got over 2" of rain. Time will fly even faster today as later we 'spring' forward an hour!  It seems to take me quite a while to get used to it; just wish we could stay on the same time all year!

Photos later!

No comments:

Post a Comment