Let's see:
2 charm packs - both have a use and one is being sewn into a totebag now! The bag will only take 1/2 the charms in the pack, so will make my sister a tote for her birthday out of the remaining charms.
The other charm pack will go into a toy dog for Celeste. It will become the yo-yo body and legs of the dog.
3/4 yard fabric: to finish the dog with some left over fabric for string piecing
1 queen sized batt--Dream Request Loft-cotton for my DWR I plan to handquilt this winter
6 packs of sewing machine needles--by 2 packs and get 1 free (good deal, I think)
a little pointy thing I can use as a small stilleto
another little gadget that is supposed to keep the seams turned how they are supposed to be when you start to sew. I keep forgetting about it,so haven't tried it yet.
4 fat quarters (darn, they are hard to resist!) and these were on sale!
1/2 yard of star fabric, because I like stars and collect star fabric
Oopsie Daisy pattern for my class--my top is together and will sew on borders tomorrow!!! Everything else came from stash.
I don't recall buying anything at all last month--good for me!
I don't have a total spent, but enough, I'm sure!
I have a bid on a pattern for a purse (sighhh) on ebay, but if I get it I will save over half of regular cost plus shipping. Don't think it will come in this month, so guess I will start off July with a purchase!
What I didn't buy: 25 fq's for $25 from Keepsake Quilting; kits and other neat stuff at the quilt shop in Salem; plus other neat stuff at another quilt shop. I am stronger than I used to be!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment