I've determined that I spent about $300 last year on quilty things--maybe not quite that much. I can account for $220 for sure, but know I bought a bit of fabric online, as well as a couple books that are not in the $220.
So far this year, I've spent about $50--$21 for solid red Kona, $26 for Organ titanium quilting needles, and a couple dollars for a spool of Guterman thread, which was 40% off at Joann's Friday.
I will continue to track my purchases. And post a photo of my quilty purchases--gee, the pictures never look like I should have spent as much as I did!
Another observation--from threat of freezing rain yesterday to severe storms tonight--what a roller coaster our weather is on right now. A few days ago, a tornado touched down in my county and the neighboring county! Unheard of for January. I don't know if it beats 'zero' or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment