Monday, January 24, 2011

New Pictures!

 
 This is one side of Celeste's quilt--it is the Anita Grosman Solomon nine-patch quilt.  The directions call for cutting three fabrics in this manner and backing them with three different fabrics to make three quilts.  I decided to use only 2 fabrics and make mine reversible.  Daughter doesn't like pink or pastels, so I made it bright and bold!  The yellow fabric has multi-colored hearts on it.

Reverse side of Celeste's quilt







Label on Heart and Home quilt for Ruth. 
This was my first embroidery ever from my
first download which I bought from
Nancy's Notions!





This is the Heart and Home quilt
I made for Ruth.  Someone on
the Stashbuster group posted a photo
and I liked it so well I bought the book
I bought a jelly roll (but couldn't find
the one in the book) so I had to add a
few of my own fabrics.  I bought the
fabric for the borders--one of the few
fabric purchases I made last year.  Now
all I have to do is find a time when we
can take it to her!



























No comments:

Post a Comment