Today is Christmas!!!! We have a white Christmas this year--we've had a cold, icy, snowy December--can't remember one like this one for a while! However, I see that next weekend it is supposed to be in the 60's!!!
We have had a quiet Christmas. We bought several things for our daughter (for the baby) and my husband had a couple of my watches repaired--one that I'd worn when our daughter was a newborn, and I quit wearing it because I was afraid of scratching her!! It is a nice watch; the other, a cheapy but I really liked it. He also got me a box of chocolates--yum! I gave him a new wallet--the only thing he mentioned. Of course, I also made cherry pie--one of his favorites!
Dear daughter not feeling well, she worked past midnight last night and will be having her baby soon. Thursday we went to see Grandma and took her a couple of sweat shirts that I'd embroidered (machine) and the pants, of course! We took her homemade cookies and some for Aunt Christine and a bag of them for the other residents of the mini home.
My sister is back in the hospital and prayers continue for her. If we lived closer I would be with her today.
We are so blessed to be in our home, warm, reasonably well, and knowing that all in our family is being cared for. We pray the same for all.
Dinner is ready and Christmas 2010 will soon be over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment