I LOVE fall! Unfortunately, this year, no one has told the weather that it is now officially fall-today is the first full day. Currently our temp is 94 degrees!!! It is so dry we are under a 'fire warning'; thankfully, none have been reported. We need rain very badly and cooler temps!
For today, started with my Bible lesson (as usual) and devotional time, then probably too much time on the computer, a little housework, a little laundry cooking dinner now--fried cabbage, potatoes, smoked sausage (for flavor)-hubby WILL NOT eat sausage!!! So chicken tenders, salad and fruit round out our menu for tonight!
Candy went to groomer's and we need to take a new picture of her to post --she looks a little different from the picture I posted yesterday.
Maybe after dinner I will work on a little "Hugs" quilt--a flimsy that needs to be quilted--perhaps layer it up for sewing Saturday while I do laundry. Tomorrow I hope to go to the United Methodist Church's quilt show. The quilt shop just across the road is having a sale for the occasion--I will have to see what I can come home without!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment