Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend This 'n That

Saturday again!  My usual day for laundry and sewing.  David is off to see his Mother--he took her some Crackerjack--her favorite snack, I think.  Today while doing laundry, I will embroider some more of the 'onsies' for our granddaughter, and I think perhaps a sweatshirt or two later.  The 'onesies' will all need to be washed, then I will take pictures to share.  I embroidered a really cute one- a safety pin--Thursday, but snipped a hole in the fabric :-(( so I want to see if I can fix that.  I bought and downloaded some embroideries of baby animals to use as appliques then make a quilt, but that won't be started today!  Maybe I'll get to another sweatshirt or two as well as the 'onesies'. Pictures will be posted as these are finished. While doing some of this, I  need to keep handsewing the binding on the quilt in my 'binding tutorial'.  I also need to get out the last "Hugs" quilt I was sewing on this summer and see what it needs.  Monday is "Hugs" day, and I sure would like to get this one finished before the end of the year.  My motto is "No new UFO's for 2011"!!!

Dinner tonight will be leftover 'porcupines' and chicken tenders with (new) mashed potatoes, corn, salad and a new find at Walmart!  Pumpkin spice pudding.  Just have to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment