Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wonderful Day!!!

We just got home from our mini-trip to see my sister Ruth, and her husband, Mel.  We had a wonderful day!  It even rained on us, and we were happy, because we hadn't seen rain in so long!  Then when we arrived home we saw a few puddles in our drive so it rained a little here, too, but they did get quite a bit more than we did.  Our temp. is 57--cooler a couple hours north of here, but it feels good, too. 

Ruth loved her sweatshirt; I also gave her a few fat quarters, a pin from my guild's quilt show in September, and she like the M & M challenge quilt so well, I gave it to her, too!   I took a little 'onesie' that I'd embroidered with "boy" on the front of it, when Care was so sure she was having a boy.  The ultra sound, however, disagrees!  Ruth & Mel have a new great grand-son so I took the onesie to him!  They also liked the SITP quilt, and all my other show 'n tell.  We hadn't seen each other in soooooo long!  It was a very great blessing to spend a little time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment